SALES POLICIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
All instruments have been inspected for proper function at conventional standards by members of Accordion-concertina Repair and Technicians’ School. We strive to offer instruments that present as serviceable, were produced by reputable companies of manufacture, have no serious sound effects or usage problems, have stable machinery, and that respond appropriate to their quality levels.
All accordion-family-instruments require annual internal cleaning and service by technician specialists. They should be handled with care, housed away from sun, heat radiators and air-conditioner vents, and protected from dust and rough treatment. When played by people who understand proper instrument treatment, they should provide musical pleasure for many years to come. We include helpful and instructive fliers with each sale.
We offer our customers regular maintenance at minimal fees. Trade-backs for upgraded models are always welcome.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: New instruments re subject to warranty terms of the manufacturer. Since we do not know the history of instruments sold by “A WORLD OF ACCORDIANS”, There is no other express nor implied warranty of any kind, included but not limited to the age, condition, function, suitability for the intended purpose, or quality of any instrument sold in accordance with this agreement.
The sales policies stated below are for general information only, and do not constitute in any way a guarantee or warranty, and represent general sales practices demonstrating our commitment to excellence and to your satisfaction.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. CONTACT US: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or to request additional photos. We want to avoid disappointments and complaints and we encourage you to ask before we ship to avoid costs that will be applied to you.
2. PAYMENT. Payment in full is required in advance or at the time of sale. Tax and delivery charges will be included. Payment is accepted in the form of bank check, money order, or PayPal. For in-store purchases, all personal checks or money orders must be accompanied with state-issued photo identification. Personal checks may be refused at our discretion for any reason.
3. SHIPPPING: Our goal is to ship merchandise within 48 hours There may be a delay if paid by check.
4. CANCELLATION: Any order canceled after payment is subject to a restocking fee of 25%.
5. STRAPS and CASES. Unless otherwise noted in description or pictures, accordions include functional straps and cases. Used instruments will include used/functional straps and functional cases. Used items are assumed to have visible wear or cosmetic imperfections from use. Please contact us for upgrade options.
6. CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom Orders involve any changes made to the basic instrument, including but not limited to: installation of mics, midi system, special tuning, external cosmetic issues, or other considerations.
7. AGE RELATED POTENTIALITIES. The most common and expensive problems with a used accordion involves conditions of aging wax that holds the reeds in place, and aperture leathers that stiffen, loosen or bow over time. We strive to offer instruments that present as serviceable, that have been partially or completely rewaxed, that have no serious sound effects problems, and that have stable machinery. Transient partials in leather movements, pallet sounds after key release, and other machine noises may be noticed by the player but not be detrimental to usage. These are considered normal for used accordion-family instruments and are not subject to warranty corrections or repairs of any kind.
8. SHIPPING POLICIES:
9. Warranty Policy
10. REPAIR POLICY The customer requesting repairs is responsible for shipping to and from our shop.
Items left more than 15 days after notification of completion will be assessed a monthly storage / casualty insurance charge of $25 per month. Instruments left more than 60 days will be deemed to be abandoned, and may be returned to inventory or resold without compensation, refund, or store credit.
11. RETURN POLICY: A refund for returned merchandise will be subject to shipping and handling fees, and subject to conditions below:
12. WEB PURCHASES: Please ask questions before we ship your products to avoid unnecessary shipping and handling costs. Prices and policies are subject to change without notice. New purchases will generally be shipped in factory provided boxes and materials.
Used purchases will be packed according to best practices of shipping safety and carrier standards. We reserve the right to use recycled or used packing materials that are in good condition.